A scientifically proven ancient healing modality that involves the insertion of fine sterile filiform needles into specific acupuncture points on the body.
Acupuncture has been shown to increase blood circulation, reduce pain, induce relaxation, and promote healing via a variety of different biomedical mechanisms. Below are some of the benefits to consider acupuncture:
· Acupuncture has been shown to alleviate headaches/migraines that have defied Western treatment.
· Provides relief from chronic, joint inflammation and neuromuscular pain.
· Patients treated with acupuncture for insomnia noticed an improved quality of sleep.
· Boosts the immune system to help prevent flu, common colds, sinus issues and acute or chronic cough.
· Acupuncture prevents and treats heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome through speeding up body metabolism and digestion.
***read more on conditions treated with Acupuncture***
Low back pain
Peri-arthritis of the shoulder
Acute and chronic gastritis
Induction of labor
Breech birth presentation
Nausea and vomiting
Acute bacillary dysentery